two ears of corn
three medium-sized potatoes, scrubbed and chopped (only peel if you think you need to)
a generous handful of grape tomatoes
1 small zucchinni, or half of a monster from your Aunt's garden, chopped
1 cup (or so) of sugar snap peas, ends and strings removed. (these came from the farmer's market!)
half of a large onion, chopped
1-500 gm package of turkey breakfast sausage chopped into bite sized pieces
1/4 cup or so of your favourite balsamic vinagrette
1/4 cup or so of light feta cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Steam corn in microwave on HIGH for five minutes and set aside.
- Steam potatoes in microwave on HIGH for five minutes, or until just tender. Set aside.
- While potatoes and corn are steaming, cook turkey and onions in your largest skillet with a bit of no-stick spray until no longer pink.
- Cut kernels from corn and add to skillet with potatoes, salad dressing and the rest of the vegetables.
- Stir fry until the zucchini is cooked, and the tomatoes have popped. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into bowls, sprinkle with feta cheese and eat on your porch.