Thursday, July 02, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

I have not had a great week as far as weight loss goes. The stress of keeping our house show-ready at any given time is taking it's toll, and meal planning and calorie counting has gone out the window. We have showings almost every day, which makes cooking and eating at regular times hard--there have been more take out and sandwiches than usual. I am falling back into bad habits: eating off the kid's plates, snacking in the pantry, buying junk food.

So, there is a gain this week.

Last week's weight: 157.9
Current weight: 160.9
Gain: 3 lbs

I am going to work harder this week and hopefully post a loss next week. I am quite disappointed in myself this week.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just determine to watch what and how you eat. You can still have convenience foods and take-out, just don't eat if you're not actually hungry and don't OVEReat when you are. You'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete