Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday--Kid and Husband friendly edition.



So, last week's menu did not go over very well with my family.  Veggie lasagna night was met with tears by my children, the salmon made them gag, and the black bean and corn salad made hubby's tummy upset.

Ok. Fine.  I will try to be even more stealthy with my healthy food.

Back to basics this week.

Shepherd's Pie (from my new Weight Watcher's Cookbook....don't tell)
Steak Sandwiches on ciabatta buns, raw veggies and dip
Panko-crusted chicken and steamed vegetables and oven fries
Roasted Chicken with twice-baked potatoes
Chicken fried rice

1 comment:

  1. Boo for them not liking your meals last wee. I've been really fortunate that my husband has liked almost all of the Weight Watchers recipes I've ever made. And my 10-month old isn't picky so she'll eat anything we put in front of her.

    ReplyDelete