Thursday, December 30, 2010

Power of One, Part 2

Power of One Challenge

So, yesterday I recorded my weight for the world to see.  Today, before I started my workout I snapped a picture to record my progress and grabbed my tape measure.  I also went digging through my hard drive and found a couple of pictures I snapped before I started running last year. I am glad I have them to remind myself that even though the scale has not moved much, I have and my new muscles prove it.

Here are my numbers:
Bust:  37.5
Waist: 36
Hip:  39
Right Thigh:  22
Right Bicep:  12

Under the cut, you can see some pictures I took.  Clearly, I still have a long way to go, but it is nice to see some visible change happening.  In the first picture I was wearing size 12 jeans and now I am in 10s.
January. 2010






December, 2010



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your progress so far.
    You are brave, posting your info. Not sure I could do all that.
    I invite you over to my blog, there is not much at my Turn My Life Around blog yet (my main blog is www.totsandme.blogspot.com)
    But this one http://itsgonnaturnaround.blogspot.com/
    is for my life changes I hope to see this year.
    Have a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete