I love this homework. If you are anything like me, you could list off what you think are personal shortcomings all day long without a second thought. This was really challenging to me, but important to help me keep going.
Can you come up with five truly awesome things about yourself?
- I gave birth to a 9 lb 2 oz baby boy. At home. No drugs. Just me and my midwives.
- In my previous profession as a nurse I saved lives. For real. Like, I helped keep people from actually dying. Conversely, if it was their time, I helped them do it in the most dignified and painless way possible.
- I am a fantastic cook, and now I am learning how to be a fantastic cook without a lot of butter and sugar to help things along.
- I am a stay at home mom to three kids age six and under. I think I deserve a superhero cape for that one.
- I am here. Working to become healthy and fit. Again. I thought I was ok with how I was, but I know I was just trying to kid myself. So, I came back.