Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Check in Wednesday

 Is it Wednesday already?  I had another good week.  I am getting over my chest cold so I got a couple of good runs in.  I am drinking my water and getting back into the habit of having a big salad for lunch. 

I think in addition to the obligatory weigh in I am also going to record my weekly miles here as well.  I keep track at a website called RunKeeper, and it is very motivating to see the miles pile up under my shoes. 

All right, here are my stats for this week:

Starting weight:         159.6

Last Week's weight: 159.0
This Week's Weight  157.8
Loss                             1.2
Total Loss:                    1.8

Accumulated Weekly Miles:  6.31

 How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Wonderful weight loss and miles this week! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for losses! Hope you get rid of that nasty cold!
    I will check out the run keep site. I use my Nike+ with my iPod and I like it but they have changed the pgm so Lance Armstrong does not congratulate me anymore! :-(
    Maybe I need to send in a request for Rod Stewart to take over this job! lol

    ReplyDelete