Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Hello again!  This menu is brought to you by Hub's freakout over our recent credit card bills.  I am not saying these meals are especially budget-friendly, but I am saying that this week I have to make my shopping list and stick to it.  There have been too many impulsive trips to the grocery store lately.  As we all know, a "quick stop for milk" can sometimes end up turning into several bags of unplanned things.  I am going to try very hard to make my list and stick with it.

Chicken soup with dumplings and brownies for dessert
Hamburgers with raw veggies on the side
Tuna Noodle casserole
Beef stir fry with brown rice
Spaghetti and sauce
Hawaiian-style slow cooked ribs

If you need some more ideas to spruce up your family meals check out some other Menu Plan Monday posts at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment