Friday, May 16, 2014

Menu Plan--Crazy Plates Week

My go-to cookbooks are Crazy Plates and Eat, Shrink and Be Merry.  I used Crazy Plates so much it fell apart, so I put the loose pages in page protectors and put them in a three-ring binder.  One of my friends knew my love of these books and found a brand-new copy at the second hand store last week so she gave it to me.  I have awesome friends.

So, this week's menu is from those two books.

The Ladle in Red --basic chili (ESM, 133)

For Pizza Sake! and salad --pizza dip (ESM 34)

Happily Ever After Apple Pork Chops and steamed vegetables (CP 123)

Chicks on Sticks and veg stir-fry (Asian marinated grilled chicken)  (CP 103)

Piled-High Veggie Potpie (CP 76)

carried over from last week: Timbucktuna (ESM 111)

No comments:

Post a Comment